A specific purpose blog comparing my contest wins vs my affiliate earnings.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Whypark - Domain Parking or Hosting Site?

Over the last 18 months, I have bought about 170 domain names. Some I want to develop, some for investment purposes. Buy low, sell high, they say. But along the way, analysis paralysis comes into play. So what to do? I park half my names at Whypark.com and half at another site, which I will talk about in a future post.

Whypark is unique in that I pay them to park my domains. For $99.95, I can park 100 names. They will populate my sites with articles and give me 2 ad slots where I can use virtually any ad network. The main thing is that I get to keep 100% of the ad revenue. In effect, I am getting hosting for $1 per site forever and can monetize with almost any ad network. An added bonus is that they allow you to customize extra pages with your own content. An example of such a site would be this one

Alternatively, I can opt into Whypark's ad network and share their ad revenue. An example would be this domain. You can choose either option and that's one reason why I love how Whypark works.

No comments: